Chicago Gameday 26 (6/12/10) Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
So here I am, thinking, "Oh boy! I haven't been to a Chicago Gameday in a looooong time. Maybe I'll go sign up!" When I suddenly notice...

...it's the day we're moving to our new house. :p
STINK!

Well, congrats on the new house!

sw3333

First Post
Hello Buzz, here's the write-up:

Things can only get better, right?
Six months after Order 66, Philario Martel, a Jedi in hiding, waits patiently in a dusty cantina called Orosk’s on the Outer Rim planet Lok. He is just a month removed from rescuing a padawan named Adam from a dark Jedi facility, and just days removed from an intense battle in which he and Adam (along with the crew of the Oberon VI) fought clone troops, a raw but determined dark Jedi, and two clones of Adam.
The only crew member not present was ship’s captain Toby Chamberlain, who had come to Lok several days earlier to pick up a couple of (illegal) transponders for the Six. The plan is simply to await Toby’s return to the cantina, move on, install the new equipment, and lay low.
Phil feels a twinge of impatience in the Force from young Adam, certainly understandable. He checks his chrono and realizes more time has gone by that he had noticed. Toby’s an hour late. That hour becomes two, then three, then four. As the crew assembles at Phil’s table and tensions run higher, there is a quick consensus on two points – 1) this isn’t like Toby, and 2) something’s gone wrong.

This is the fourth Gameday session involving this storyline and these characters; however, no previous experience with the game or Saga Edition is necessary.
The game is for five players, who will pick between pre-gens (including the mighty Trandoshan Krusskk Johnson).

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Here's a BattleMasters picture to use -

Picasa Web Albums - CreativeMountain - 2009-12-23 We...

HPIM0478.JPG

And here was a Kingmaker game at GaryCon II -

Picasa Web Albums - CreativeMountain - GaryCon II

HPIM0602.JPG

buzz

Adventurer
FYI, folks, I just sent out a notice to the mailing list that player sign-up will begin at 7pm on Tuesday, JUNE 1st. I know I had intimated that we'd start on the 31st, but I realized that the holiday weekend could hose folks if I did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads