• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 27 is October 23rd: sign up to play now!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Buzz,

Please attach the rules document for Hand of Fate to my event.

Thanks

Attachments

• HAND OF FATE.doc
    65.5 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

Fenril Knight

First Post
As I've got a low count for my own game and its looking more like I won't be able to even make the gameday on Saturday, I will unfortunately be cancelling my game for Gameday. I would like to apologize to GORAK and I hope that the rest of you have a fun gameday.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
What? An empty slot? At the last minute? Catastrophe looms!

Such a void can only be filled with... DANGER!

...PATROL, that is!

Mark, if it suits you, replace Fenril's dropped game with

DANGER PATROL: The Helbound Hart! (yes, it's spelled that way on purpose).

4 seats, with places 5 & 6 reserved for Madisonites who are not on the boards to claim them, but will be made available should said Madisonites want to play something else.

No experience necessary, rules taught, bring a full set of polys if you have them.

Rules available for free for the interested at Danger Patrol - Action/Adventure Roleplaying in the World of Tomorrow

William Ronald

Explorer
I am prepping my game, and will have all of the available Pathfinder iconics for any players who sign up or walk ins. It seems slow, so hopefully we will get some more people signing up soon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads