• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 27 is October 23rd: sign up to play now!

Tofu_Master

Explorer
Hi, This is Nat. I lost my MP3 player and more importantly my USP stick. It's missing it's cap and is black and orange. If anyone finds it, either please post or call Games Plus and tell one of the fellas, they'll be able to contact John or me.

I'm broken-hearted over the USP stick, so ... :.-(

Okay, YEA! found both the MP3 Player and my beloved stick. (((PHEW))) Glad I found it and glad it didn't ruin a perfect GameDay. I look so forward to each GameDay. I always have a blast and am glad to see old friends and make new alike.

Our Roadtrip was a blast... even if I got saddled working w/ Jess at a homeless shelter! LOL I owe ya, Jess. (((wink))) Just a littl;e shocked that Jo gave Bobby a zinger, though as I predicted he slammed Jo later.
hee hee You ran an awesome game as usually, Josh.

John M. and my fellow mutants, thank you for an excellent game of Gamma World. I had a blast!!! I loved my PC, Ivy. A Plant swarm. All brawn and no brains, and played her so to the hilt.
hee hee
I'd run and change disguise again (and still die, I'm sure). Thanks guys for throwing my limp, lifeless body into the teleporter, in hopes of loot. The 20 points of Psy damage I would have taken was beautiful. LMAO

Thanks to Curt for, as always donating the backroom and to Buzz for putting together another successful GameDay! :eek:

buzz

Adventurer
I've finally recovered enough to post!

Thanks to everyone for another wonderful Gameday: our host Games Plus, our GMs, and all our players. I would like to extend special thanks to all my Dresden players. This was my first time running it, and I definitely felt anxious about doing so. Luckily, I think everyone had fun! Expect to see me run this again at future Gamedays.

Total attendees numbered 31, that I could account for. Not too bad, but expect to see us trying some things in the future to start boosting attendance overall.

I've set up a Flickr photoset for the few pics that I took; if anyone else has some they would like to share, please do so!

ENWorld Gameday 27 - a set on Flickr

WJMacGuffin's Paranoia XP event by Buzzmo, on Flickr

Pre-Descent carbo-loading for Der Spot and crew by Buzzmo, on Flickr

Umlaut, a very metal event by Buzzmo, on Flickr

Behold the Hand of Fate by Buzzmo, on Flickr

Thanks again, everyone. Expect to hear about the date for next Gameday soon!

TracerBullet42

First Post
Woot!

Wow! Another game day has come and gone! Thanks to Mark and Curt for organizing and hosting!

To my morning players...thanks so much for playing! I hope you had lots of fun fighting giants, despite the fact that I kept calling them trolls. Also, heck of a job eliminating the Dread Emperor and freeing the children...not to mention the enslaved Horned Devil chef!

Mark/Buzz...great times in the Dresden-verse. Naperville will never look the same to me again!

To all those who played in the Dresden game...here's a link to the Naperville haunted tour that I believe Mark must have attended:
Fun things to do in Naperville. Ghost Tour , Halloween Stuff to do Near Chicago Paranormal Near the Chicago Area Stuff to do Stuff to do in Naperville
I think I'm going to try to do it! Sounds like fun!

Looking forward to the next one!

sailorkitsune

First Post
Wonderful Gameday!

Thanks so very much to Buzz for organizing Gameday. I haven't had so much fun in ages.....no that's not quite true, I had that much fun LAST gameday, too!

Thanks especially to Buzz for an exciting Dresden Files Game POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!!! and to WJ for a hilarious Paranoia game!.

Thanks also to Purple hat Dave for introduction to a classy little Chinese place!

I look forward to the next gameday with bated breath and extreme anticipation!

Shari/Sailor Kitsune!

buzz

Adventurer

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Thanks to Buzz, Curt & Games Plus!

Thanks Josh for another fun Supernatural event.

And thanks to my Hand of Fate players. You turned a disaster waiting to happen into a fun game session. :)

William Ronald

Explorer
Thanks to Buzz for organizing the Gameday and to everyone at Games Plus for their hospitality.

TracerBullet42 and Der Spot, thank you for some fun games. I hope that my puns were not too bad.

I am looking forward to the next Gameday.

Remove ads