• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 27 Planning Thread: getting ready for October 23rd

Reidzilla

Explorer
Since I HAVE to make a decision. :)

A Ghost of a Chance
System: PDQ (Free version HERE)
Seats: 4

You and your friends from the local college decide to check out the legendary old "haunted house" at the edge of town. Rumor had it that even the police will not step foot on the property. Turns out it was haunted by something very nasty and by morning you were all dead.

Now you are trapped there as ghosts with IT. While you can't escape the house, you have learned how to evade IT using your new ghostly powers. Which is good because, although IT can't "kill" you, IT can still hurt you. You even have some ideas regarding what is binding you to the house and how you might escape. Unfortunately, it would require the aid of the living.

The monotony of your existence is broken when you see that the Ghost Chasers, a web-famous paranormal investigation team, have come to check out the house. Can you help save them all from a painful, grizzly death? Could you possibly get them to break the curse that imprisons you in the house?

No EXP necessary. Rules taught, bribes accepted. Just bring a few d6 and desire to have a bit of spooky fun.

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Buzz,

Could you do me a small favor? Add a link to the quickstarter rules for my AM game of Triune: happybishopgames.com/triune_quickstarter_2.pdf

Thanks!

buzz

Adventurer
Last edited:

Tim C Koppang

First Post
Whoops, forgot to post a description:

Mars Colony
A two-player roleplaying game about personal failure and government.
TCK Roleplaying · Mars Colony

The colony was created by a coalition of Earth governments that advertised the project as a multi-national utopia. Now, after years of incompetence and disaster, the colony is dying. You have been nominated to turn things around. While you were a celebrated expert on Earth, Mars is a different environment entirely. Good luck...

Mars Colony is a roleplaying game designed specifically for two players. One will take on the role of the colony’s appointed "savior," while the other will be responsible for all the various problems that are plaguing the citizens of Mars. As the game progresses, the savior will face a constant struggle between competence and failure, honesty and deception. It is a game custom built to explore the cult-of-personality present in modern-day politics.

For Gameday, I will be organizing up to three simultaneous Mars Colony games, which means that I can accommodate up to five players (I want to play too). No experience necessary.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Woo-hoo! Thanks, Tim. Now we're all set... as soon as I figure out a description for my event. :)

Not that it needs it...I don't think you're going to have any trouble getting seats filled for Dresden. Everyone is really excited about it.

(No pressure...)

Remove ads