• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

pedro2112

First Post
Hello all! I know I' haven't posted much (actually, this is my first post), but I've been perusing the forums for a couple of years ever since I got back into D&D (thanks to 4th edition). I used to go to Games Plus back in the early 80s, but now I live about 100 miles away. If there is an extra slot for the Tomb of Horrors session in the afternoon, I would love to come back to the area and roll some dice. If not, no biggie. However, if so, then just let me know what kind of Player Character is needed so I can generate one for the game.

buzz

Adventurer
Have fun guys and gals--if I make amazing progress on the move-in, I may come say hello to everyone in the afternoon or evening.
Sorry to hear it, Trev. Hopefully, we'll see you next time.

I've gone ahead and given his spot to willowx, since she wanted in a few pages back.

Hello all! I know I' haven't posted much (actually, this is my first post), but I've been perusing the forums for a couple of years ever since I got back into D&D (thanks to 4th edition). I used to go to Games Plus back in the early 80s, but now I live about 100 miles away. If there is an extra slot for the Tomb of Horrors session in the afternoon, I would love to come back to the area and roll some dice. If not, no biggie. However, if so, then just let me know what kind of Player Character is needed so I can generate one for the game.
Added! Welcome to Gameday, pedro2112!

i would like to play in Afternoon Game 6: Tomb of Horrors, Continued. if there is a slot available. :) thank you
Looks like you just missed the last slot. :( There's plenty of room in other events, though!

waterdhavian

First Post
Hey buzz,

Work has forced me to not be able to make it this games day. Please open my spot in the morning slot star wars game 2 and the afternoon game 4 supernatural.

RandomSliver

First Post
Hello,
New here. I would like to sign up for the morning Pathfinder game ([SIZE=+1]Morning Game 3: The City of Strangers—Part I: The Shadow Gambit[/SIZE]) . [SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

Remove ads