• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

I would also like to sign up for the morning Pathfinder game. And are you using pregen characters for it or do you want us to build characters and bring them? Also if we can build our own do you want them to be society legal?

William Ronald

Explorer
I would also like to sign up for the morning Pathfinder game. And are you using pregen characters for it or do you want us to build characters and bring them? Also if we can build our own do you want them to be society legal?

If you have a society character, of levels 1 to 7, bring the character or characters. Any character that you bring has to be society legal.

Or you can play one of the pregens. I will have to determine what level we will play at based on the Organized Play rules.

buzz

Adventurer
Hey buzz,

Work has forced me to not be able to make it this games day. Please open my spot in the morning slot star wars game 2 and the afternoon game 4 supernatural.

For personal reasons I must drop out of everything.
And the last-minute diaspora begins! :D

No sweat guys. I have opened up your seats.

Ninjacat, there's now an open seat in your Supernatural game, unless you want Tofu's to take its place.

Hello,
New here. I would like to sign up for the morning Pathfinder game ([SIZE=+1]Morning Game 3: The City of Strangers—Part I: The Shadow Gambit[/SIZE]) . [SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
Added! Welcome to ENWorld and to Gameday.

I would also like to sign up for the morning Pathfinder game.
Added! Welcome to ENWorld and to Gameday.

Ninjacat

First Post
And the last-minute diaspora begins! :D

*snicker*
You make my word-nerd heart happy, Buzzster. *g*

Ninjacat, there's now an open seat in your Supernatural game, unless you want Tofu's to take its place.

Let's go ahead and leave it full at six seats; my remaining characters don't really fit this scenario very well, unless two players wanted to play the family pair.

If someone really wants in, I'll go ahead and make it work, but as far as "on paper" goes, let's call it full.

Now we really need to lure Nick away from Buffy. :)

Mwaha-haaa! My minion is even more firmly in my clutches now; you cannot haz him! :devil:

OTOH, y'all are still welcome to join my Buffy event if we can run it at your table, but I have no idea what Barendd's interest level in a BtVS game is. Seven players isn't too many.

Buzz, AFS' cancellation also voids PM Game 5. . .and opens up Table C (the private room.)

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Let's go ahead and leave it full at six seats; my remaining characters don't really fit this scenario very well, unless two players wanted to play the family pair.

If someone really wants in, I'll go ahead and make it work, but as far as "on paper" goes, let's call it full.

Buzz, AFS' cancellation also voids PM Game 5. . .and opens up Table C (the private room.)
Done and done.

Yes, if someone wants the private room, it's up for grabs.

Tylure

First Post
I would like to sign up for Morning Game 4: Loss of Innocence and Afternoon Game 2: The Four Towers-Grinding Gears.

Thanks.

Juli

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads