Chicago Gameday 30 is Oct 15th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

Tofu_Master

Explorer
W00t! BOTH my events filled up first, Mwahahahaa!

And Nat's late to the sign-up party, Situation Normal.
She has my permission to make Arlene a seventh Supernatural player. :D

I resemble that remark.... :eek: Morning game 4: Supernatural. Please. Also, Afternoon Game 3: Snakes? Why'd It Have to be Snakes? Wait, and Rats? And What the Hell is That?!?! w/ Mark

Next Gameday I will be one of the first people to sign up!!! Although, I said that last Gameday. :-S

Ninjacat

First Post
I resemble that remark.... :eek: Morning game 4: Supernatural. Please. Also, Afternoon Game 3: Snakes? Why'd It Have to be Snakes? Wait, and Rats? And What the Hell is That?!?! w/ Mark

Next Gameday I will be one of the first people to sign up!!! Although, I said that last Gameday. :-S

Hey, but then who would get the SSS? That'd just ruin the Secret...

We all know it's not a RoadTrip without Arlene. Thus, she gets the secret seat! Which is probably in the running for Worst Kept Secret Evar, but ah well. ;)

Reidzilla

Explorer
Nev the Deranged said:
Breakfast and.... hm, I think I'll go with Reid's ICONS game. I've heard the game has some issues, but we'll see if we can't make it hum anyway. Thanks!

Issues? Hmm... I had not heard of any major issues. What have you heard?

buzz

Adventurer

Added!

Game 2 in the morning please!
Added!

Morning, game 6, Cthulu down under.

Afternoon, game 5, Ghostbusters
...and what's wrong with perpetual Halloween?
Added!

And The Quiet Year is now full.

Lothos

First Post
Wow... Ghostbusters is full already? That's a little disheartening. Oh well, I guess Steve and I can always do it next time.

Whoa, lookit all the players!

To the returning RoadTrip Crew: Welcome Back! A RoadTrip on XXX GameDay, gee, no, that couldn't have anything to do with Jess "Horndog" Martin, not at all.... *MWAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!*

And to Nick, Jase, Dokomo, and Jim: Welcome to Dresden-verse Aurora! I'm not sure if it still has the drive-in or not, the real one hasn't for years, but Harry visits it...we'll see what happens!
(Oh, and "Trev"...one of the pre-gens is actually named "Jason"; it NEVER crossed my mind! I can change the name if that's weird for you, or we can leave it if it's funny. I'll call everyone by character name at the table anyway, heh.)

I'll pick my character at the table when I can see all of them, and the name'll have little to do with it. I'm much better equipped with Dresden knowledge now too. I really didn't do Molly justice when I played with buzz--hadn't even met her in the books yet!

I'm not GMing anything this time, so I probably won't be sleep-starved, so any name confusion at the table should subside quickly. In theory, at least!

Remove ads