Chicago Gameday 30 is Oct 15th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

buzz

Adventurer
The d30s have arrived, safe and sound.

309447_204242062979576_121115257958924_475697_1943040946_n.jpg

Reidzilla

Explorer
Since we are already in a bit of a promotional swing, I'd just like to let everybody know that I'm shutting down dicegoblins.com on December 23rd. I've got a 50% off sale going until then and over 100+ available. I'd be happy to hand delivery them (free shipping) to the Gameday but, you'll need to pay ahead via Paypal. I do not want to do any cash transactions at Games-Plus without Curt's complete approval.

Buzz, if you feel this post is inappropriate, please let me know. :)

Ninjacat

First Post
The d30s have arrived, safe and sound.

Hey, the reminder email said there's plenty of d30s left. . .what if I sign up to play some NPCs?

Buzz, please sign me up to run the NPCs in the morning SPN game and the afternoon Dresden game, heh.

I'd love a triacontahedron to commemorate the occasion of GameDay XXX, if there aren't 30 players ahead of me who'd like one!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
And I have a d30, so that's one more going toward players (even though I am not signing up for anything since I am running two slots of games :D ).

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Buzz,

Based on the Gameday event cancellation policy, I'm going to cancel my Witch Hunter event due to disinterest. I was going to wait until later in the week, but I need a minimum of 3 players and can't rely on achieving that with no one signed up yet.

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz,

Based on the Gameday event cancellation policy, I'm going to cancel my Witch Hunter event due to disinterest. I was going to wait until later in the week, but I need a minimum of 3 players and can't rely on achieving that with no one signed up yet.
Sad to hear it, Vyv. I have removed your event from the schedule.

Folks, anything you can do to solicit more players will be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping for a last-week-before-Gameday bump, but sign-up has been lackluster so far. I've already posted on Story games, RPG.net, and Yog-Sothoth.

Remove ads