Chicago Gameday 30 is Oct 15th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

William Ronald

Explorer
I have something important to do Friday or Saturday, so I hope that I will be able to make it on Saturday. (I will have a clearer idea tomorrow.)

For now, I will presume that I can make it Saturday. So, sign me up for Slot 1, Event 7. Surcoat Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game, Table H and Slot 2, 3. Griffins & Grottos Medieval Fantasy Wargame and Roleplaying System, "Snakes? Why'd It Have to be Snakes? Wait, and Rats? And What the Hell is That?!?!", Table C (private room).

If anything changes on my availability, I will let you know. If I can make it, I will try to swing by Breakfast (depends on my budget and whether I can make it Saturday.)

William Ronald

Explorer
Buzz, I will try to find a few places to publicize the event. I would like to urge someone to step up to fill the vacant slot. (Also, I will keep bumping the thread every so often. I know that we can get a good turnout.)

Der Spot

First Post
Bad news everyone!

Puffdebbie has to work on saturday, so we'll need to take her name off of the seats in supernatural and icons. hopefully this at least makes someone else's day to get what they wanted.

maybe next time...

buzz

Adventurer
A little liquid glue, a flip chart, some printouts... voila! Cthulhu event map.

296578_204759556261160_121115257958924_477820_384286026_n.jpg

buzz

Adventurer
For now, I will presume that I can make it Saturday. So, sign me up for Slot 1, Event 7. Surcoat Medieval Fantasy Combat Miniatures Game, Table H and Slot 2, 3. Griffins & Grottos Medieval Fantasy Wargame and Roleplaying System, "Snakes? Why'd It Have to be Snakes? Wait, and Rats? And What the Hell is That?!?!", Table C (private room).

If anything changes on my availability, I will let you know. If I can make it, I will try to swing by Breakfast (depends on my budget and whether I can make it Saturday.)
Added!

Buzz, I will try to find a few places to publicize the event. I would like to urge someone to step up to fill the vacant slot. (Also, I will keep bumping the thread every so often. I know that we can get a good turnout.)
Your efforts are appreciated, William!

Bad news everyone!

Puffdebbie has to work on saturday, so we'll need to take her name off of the seats in supernatural and icons. hopefully this at least makes someone else's day to get what they wanted.

maybe next time...
Stink! I have taken her off the roster.

There is now a seat open in Ninjacat's Supernatural event. (Unless you want to cap it at 6, N-cat.)

Ninjacat

First Post
When I read N-cat, the Masters of the Universe theme started playing in my head. :confused:

I just thought I would share. :devil:

Don't be silly, Buzz didn't say Ne-Cat, or even Ne-cat. (Na-Cat? I'm gonna smite you for the earworm anyway...)

Stink! I have taken Puffdebbie off the roster.

There is now a seat open in Ninjacat's Supernatural event. (Unless you want to cap it at 6, N-cat.)

Let's go ahead and leave it at six seats, since we had to squeeze Tofu in anyway, but if someone desperately wants to play, I can squeeze them in instead.

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Folks,

I'm sorry, but I won't be attending XXX. No one's signed up for Triune and there's only three for KPFS. That's actually good, as I don't have time this week to prepare anything for either game (and didn't have time the last few weeks), and I will likely have to work all weekend. (Being self-employed, I have no one to blame but myself.)

I apologize sincerely and hope this does not tarnish my otherwise stellar reputation among the group. :) I will make it up next time by ... I dunno, hitting more people with pies. There.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
If the three of you that were signed up for KPFS are interested in playing Witch Hunter I am well prepared for the scenario I planned to run. I only cancelled because I must have three players minimum for the event to work. The offer's there, no hard feelings if you're not interested, I have a back-up plan. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads