Chicago Gameday 30 is Oct 15th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

buzz

Adventurer
I apologize sincerely and hope this does not tarnish my otherwise stellar reputation among the group. :)
BAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, wait; you're serious. :p

But seriously, folks... sorry to hear it, WJ, but no worries.

Everyone, I've adjusted the first post to reflect WJ's event cancellation, as well as strider1970 canceling his 4e event. We now have five events in each slot.

Please note that I have shifted some tables around as a consequence; I'm trying to consolidate as much of Gameday as possible in the rear tables and private room.

Well, let's just say that this milestone Gameday will be an intimate gathering. And, hey, maybe that means d30s for all the GMs, too!

William Ronald

Explorer
Buzz, I firmed up my schedule. I need to help with something on Saturday morning. So, take me out of the morning slot -- but I plan to be at Games Plus well before the second slot.

I also posted about the Game Day on Paizo's board. Is there a local D&D Meetup group?

Delwugor

First Post
Almost missed this, had a blast last time!
Could you please put me down for ICONS "Eye of the Storm"?

EDIT:
Never mind my wife reminded me we had commitments Saturday. I hate it when reality gets in the way of fantasy.

Last edited:

ekb

First Post
Contingency Planning

At the moment, it looks like RECON (PM slot 1) will be empty. I'm not calling it dead just yet (Friday noon-ish?), but I am going to be looking for a seat in ICONS if I do call it.

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz, I firmed up my schedule. I need to help with something on Saturday morning. So, take me out of the morning slot -- but I plan to be at Games Plus well before the second slot.

I also posted about the Game Day on Paizo's board. Is there a local D&D Meetup group?
Done! And thanks, William. I think there is a local D&D Meetup... I know that I notified the RPGChicago Meetup group.

Almost missed this, had a blast last time!
Could you please put me down for ICONS "Eye of the Storm"?

EDIT:
Never mind my wife reminded me we had commitments Saturday. I hate it when reality gets in the way of fantasy.
Add... oh. Oh, well. Thanks for trying, Delwugor!

At the moment, it looks like RECON (PM slot 1) will be empty. I'm not calling it dead just yet (Friday noon-ish?), but I am going to be looking for a seat in ICONS if I do call it.
I'm sure a seat will be there for you...

Keel Tings

First Post
Hmmmm...

Seems as if BOTH my events have been cancelled, so "would you kindly"
sign me up for:

Morning Game 5: Take the High Ground!

and

Afternoon Game 2: Snakes? Why'd It Have to be Snakes? Wait, and Rats? And What the Hell is That?!?!

Remove ads