• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 30 (Oct 15th): Event planning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
If I could see the blurb for said event, I'd be able to give you my thoughts... ;)
It's going to be a d20 conversion of "Grace Under Pressure," an apparently classic scenario from the early days of The Unspeakable Oath magazine. It's a '90s-era adventure, and the PCs are on board an undersea research station off the coast of Australia.

ekb

First Post
I know what I'd sign up for...

It's going to be a d20 conversion of "Grace Under Pressure," an apparently classic scenario from the early days of The Unspeakable Oath magazine. It's a '90s-era adventure, and the PCs are on board an undersea research station off the coast of Australia.
{Shameless promo to the assembled GMs} If you've never played CoC d20, this is definitely the scenario to see how it works. There's a very subtle elegance to the offensive/defensive CharGen approach that shows up in it. AND it's a pretty solid story...

Highly, highly recommended.

buzz

Adventurer
There's a very subtle elegance to the offensive/defensive CharGen approach that shows up in it. AND it's a pretty solid story...
Good to know! :)

Hopefully my conversion of the PCs from BRP will do justice to this assertion.

buzz

Adventurer
What's BRP stand for? That Cthulhu game is sounding pretty sweet. I haven't played in so long.
BRP = Basic Role Playing, i.e., the d100 based system that Chaosium uses for Call of Cthulhu.

Don't forget that signup starts tomorrow at 7pm!

Reidzilla

Explorer
Iconic Exploits: Issue #2 - Eye of the Storm
ICONS, Reidzilla, Table G

Thanks to the courageous heroes, Jupiter City is still in one piece... for now.

Unfortunately, the threat of the Tarotist and the six remaining dooms he is charged to deliver still looms. Can the heroes find a way to prevent the inevitable destruction?

Come join the heroes and heroines of Jupiter City as they face the latest threat to assail their fair city. ICONS is a simple super hero RPG with roots in the Silver and Bronze Ages. As an amalgam of the old Marvel FASERIP and the modern FATE systems, it focuses on the story more than rules and minutia.

No Experience necessary. Pre-gen characters and dice will be provided. Just bring a craving for some four color action!

The pre-gens are here.

Reidzilla

Explorer
Nev the Deranged said:
I'd have been interested if I wasn't running parallel. Is there a link for DQ? Your description has me curious...

Sorry Nev, it has no web presence. I'll bring my playtest stuff and you can take a look over lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads