• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 32 Event Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz! If you are running MHR, you should do it in the afternoon so I can play.

Otherwise I might have to switch my slot. And I hate running afternoon slots =\

Dude, there is no way I am missing out on Monsterhearts.

Still trying to decide what to run...

DnD_Dad

First Post
Buzz I'm having foot surgery in the next week or two so I don't know how mobile I'm going to be afterwards, and I'll have to get pre-approved by the wife, but I'll run a AD&D 2nd game in the morning. I can handle probably 6-10 players. We can call it "Pay back.". I will run my favorite module, what it is I won't tell, but I'm sure everyone that plays will have a great time.

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz I'm having foot surgery in the next week or two so I don't know how mobile I'm going to be afterwards, and I'll have to get pre-approved by the wife, but I'll run a AD&D 2nd game in the morning.
I'm sorry, DnD_Dad, but there are no more tables available for the morning. You could run your event in the afternoon if you'd like; let me know what you want to do.

DnD_Dad

First Post
Ahhhggg! Ok let me check, that might work better for me, but I still have to check with the boss first.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Six players is a crapton of Aspects to keep track of, especially if you're giving them the full 10 each to start (I don't know which version of FATE you're using). I ran six players my first time (using Awesome Adventures, which is FATE based) and it was too many for me, but I generally prefer less players anyway, so YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads