• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 33 is Nov 10th: PLANNING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim C Koppang

First Post
Sorry, Dave. I saw your TBA event, but I have to schedule mine for the morning. I may not be able to stay for the afternoon at all. I won't know for a couple of weeks.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Sorry, Dave. I saw your TBA event, but I have to schedule mine for the morning. I may not be able to stay for the afternoon at all. I won't know for a couple of weeks.
Sokay, Tim.

Buzz, switch my event to the afternoon slot, please.

The Quiet Year,
5 seats,
Materials provided,
No experience necessary.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Turns out that I may not be able to make it...so can you tentatively pull my event from the afternoon? I may jump back in later when we get a little further into the month, but the ol' schedule is just looking a little too unpredictable right now.

buzz

Adventurer
Not sure what (or if) I will run. I could run some Marvel Heroic no problem, and I'll have a Mouse Guard event that will have been tested in the crucible of BurningCon. Classic Traveller is also a possibility. Other than those, I don't know what I'll have time to do.

I must ruminate on this. :hmm:

Ninjacat

First Post
Not sure what (or if) I will run. I could run some Marvel Heroic no problem...

I must ruminate on this. :hmm:

GAAAH!

I would so completely LOVE to play Marvel Heroic if you ran it in the morning...but MotW....I wanna run my SPN Fiasco....NOOooooo.....

*sigh*

Guess I'll have to wait and see how the chips fall, oi.

(Not that I'm suggesting you don't run MHRP to spare me the anguish...more like encouraging it, heh-heh...)

bigznak

First Post
I am sad to report that I need to pull my game from this games day. I will not be able to attend. I wanted to post this as soon as I found out there was a conflict. Yes a conflict, that I can't fix with my d20. Sorry hope to make next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads