• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XV: Thanks for the memories

buzz

Adventurer
Woah! Added sign-ups for Reidzilla, waterdhavian, TracerBullet42, Beachbaker, Sharraunna, Nazriel, rvalle, JoeGKushner, francisca, and AstroCat.

buzz

Adventurer
Added sign-ups for Barendd Nobeard and Kid Charlemagne!

Iron Heroes and Ghostbusters are goin' like hotcakes. :cool:

AUGH. You mean there's even more I want to play in the morning now?!

Curse you, cruel Gameday, curse you! IH is ever so much fun, but a ghostbusters RPG? And a D&D game with one of my DMing inspirations? BLAST! I think I'll have to let someone else get a sample of the badassery that is IH this time around....so that leaves GB and Mark's game.... hrmrmrrhrrhmmmm.....

Okay. The time has come. What I want, in order of preference (in case some speedy devil beats me to posting)

1. Slot 1, Game 6: Ghost Toasties

2. Slot 1, Game 5: The Taking of Giant's Reach

buzz, the sign-up post? very hawt. i dig the images, majorly. :D

Last edited:

Nazriel

First Post
Re: Twinkies
TracerBullet42 said:
Now there will be...and welcome aboard!

Excellent! Now we have a visual reference for how much psychokinetic energy is normal for the Mount Prospect area.

Post Edit: With Trev signed up for it, Ghost Toasties has just reached 6 sign-ups! (Full) :D

TracerBullet42

First Post
rvalle said:
Tally-Hoooooo!

Sign me and a friend up for slot 2 game 6. I'll try to get him to show up here and post.

rv
Welcome back. Wilimac says, "Hi...oooh, shiny!"

Barendd Nobeard said:
Please sign me up for
(1) Ghostbusters
Sweet...welcome aboard, Kent. Don't forget your ticket!

Trevalon Moonleirion said:
Okay. The time has come. What I want, in order of preference (in case some speedy devil beats me to posting)

1. Slot 1, Game 6: Ghost Toasties
Welcome aboard, Trev.

Geez, that filled up fast.

buzz

Adventurer
Added sign-up for Trevalon Moonleirion.

TB42, you win the coveted First Event What Got Full award. Congratulations! :D

Remove ads