• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVIII Planning Thread: Nov 10th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Quick reminder: please post your final event description by October 6th. Sign-up will go live Oct 13th, and I want to give the mailing list a week's notice (as has been mentioned above).

Tekkmage

First Post
Buzz Here is my game write up.
Morning
Game 7
DO OR DIE.
Battlestar Galactica
Tekkmage, private room

A group of military survivors left behind on the colony of Tauron after the Cylon attack struggle for their lives. Which is their worst enemy the Cylons or the frigid mountains of thde Tauron wilderness.
This adventure was one of the official BSG adventures at GenCon.
BSG_Logo_01_270x71.jpg

Thanks.

Yort

First Post
Finally have a description for you, Buzz. Still digging for some art, the CoC book cover will work until I find something tastefully horrific.

Release The Hounds!
Call of Cthulhu BRP
Yort

Blackwood Detective Agency has been around for nearly a century, and in that time they’ve dealt with some of the strangest, and deadliest, things to ever crawl from…somewhere. So the latest job given to your team in Chicago seems almost benign in comparison, a relatively simple missing person case. Tonight you’re meeting a contact that will hopefully provide a direct link to the missing girl. A direct, straight line in your case with no strange meetings. There are some things out there that you don’t want to meet again, and what are the odds they could be tied up in this little job?

An action packed run through the odd, mean streets of Chicago in the classic Call of Cthulhu system. Four players wanted, multiple characters provided.

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, folks. All I need now are descriptions for my event (I'm so unreliable!) and for Mark's. Assuming I have those by Saturday night, I'll send out the pre-sign-up event listing on Sunday.

HinterWelt

First Post
I was unsure if we were going with smaller groups for events. So, are we limiting to 4-5 or is 6 the number? If we are going all the way to six I can accommodate that many.

Thanks,
Bill

buzz

Adventurer
HinterWelt said:
I was unsure if we were going with smaller groups for events. So, are we limiting to 4-5 or is 6 the number? If we are going all the way to six I can accommodate that many.
If you wanna do six, you can do six.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Slot 1
D&D/d20 Minis
By Land and By Sea
This d20/OGL-based Naval and Mass Combat scenario will allow PCs to control more than just their own characters as their forces either defend or assault the harbor town of Seahorn. There will be players on both sides of the action, pregens provided and any extra rules will be taught on the day, though they should be easily understandable for any D&D/d20/OGL gamer. The winners' PCs will be the main characters in the Slot 2 RPG, the ranks filled by other PCs that survive from both sides of the conflict. Players need not play in both slots but those who do will have the possibility of carrying their same character through from slot 1 to slot 2.

Slot 2
D&D/d20 RPG
A Deeper Darkness
Survivors from the harbor battle of Seahorn now must band together to stop a greater threat to the future of them all. Pregens provided, the primary PCs decided by the Slot 1 Naval and Mass Combat battle. Players need not play in both slots but those who do will have the possibility of carrying their same character through from slot 1 to slot 2.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads