• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XX Planning thread: June 14th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
buzz said:
I'm shooting for the player sign-up to start 5/25, around 6-7pm, with advance notice of said time getting sent out at least 3-4 days in advance. (Heck, I could sent notice now.)

So, be prepared to be near a computer that Sunday evening. :)

Dude. I'm trying to bitch and moan here. Quit messing with my game.

Er, I mean... Thanks for the heads up, man! I'm on it!

Or something like that.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
suzi yee said:
Can I make a request of the GMs?

Will you put a liner in your description if you are cool with newbies and/or teaching the rules? B/c there are a lot of games I would like to try and I'm a fairly fast learner, but I don't want to sign up if the GMs would prefer players that are familiar with the systems.

Thanks!

Mine is definitely for noobs, since I am technically a noob myself at Paranoia XP. :D

WJMacGuffin

Explorer
Newbs are most welcome in both of my games. For H3, it's a playtest so everybody will be new. For Paranoia, it doesn't matter if you're new or veteran--you're still gonna die like lemmings. :)

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Just an off topic note here. Games Plus will offer a sneak peek at the new 4E core books on Friday night, May 16. Details in this thread.
This is your special invitation.

William Ronald

Explorer
The Pearl of Storms

Well, I have been away from EN World of late, but I am looking forward to the next gameday.

So, I would like to run The Pearl of Storms, a D&D 3.5/Arcana Evolved event, during the morning. (I will get up the details sometime tomorrow.)

Ninjacat

First Post
suzi yee said:
Can I make a request of the GMs?

Will you put a liner in your description if you are cool with newbies and/or teaching the rules? B/c there are a lot of games I would like to try and I'm a fairly fast learner, but I don't want to sign up if the GMs would prefer players that are familiar with the systems.

Thanks!

Woops, I remembered to point out that familiarity with the Supernatural show wasn't needed, but only implied the same for the game system, didn't spell it out. Fixed now; like PB said, never hurts to be clear. *g*

I'm terrible with titles and have been swamped with minor things like graduating and packing for a two week vacation to Europe, so I apologize for the lack of updates. ;)

6 players.

No experience necessary. A willingness to be as cinematic and badass as possible is required.

buzz

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
So, I would like to run The Pearl of Storms, a D&D 3.5/Arcana Evolved event, during the morning. (I will get up the details sometime tomorrow.)
Spiffy! Added to the roster.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
I'm terrible with titles
They can't be any worse than my titles...which have a tendancy to go on and on and on and on...(I'm no Fiona Apple, but still.)
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
and have been swamped with minor things like graduating and packing for a two week vacation to Europe, so I apologize for the lack of updates. ;)
Congrats, dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads