• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XX Planning thread: June 14th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll seat 6. I might do more if 4e really is as easy as they say it is, but put me down for 6 and if I have room for more, we can use them for walk-ins if necessary.

buzz

Adventurer
Cerebral Paladin said:
I'll seat 6. I might do more if 4e really is as easy as they say it is, but put me down for 6 and if I have room for more, we can use them for walk-ins if necessary.
Noted. Since yours is a morning slot, we should be good. If you reduced to 5 we'd be even-up right now. :)

TracerBullet42 said:
If it looks like we need some more seats in the afternoon, I can add two seats to my game.
Mark said:
I could seat six, if it helps.
Very generous, guys! But let's wait and see if we get a 7th event in the afternoon before we make that call.

Well, crap. I thought this weekend was between two weekend getaway trips we already had planned, but that's only because I'm a disorganized moron. Turns out I will already be out of town this weekend doing something else.

Sorry, guys. No Chicago gameday for me. At least not this season. I'll try again in the fall; I seem to be more successful with those for some reason.

buzz

Adventurer
Hobo said:
Sorry, guys. No Chicago gameday for me. At least not this season. I'll try again in the fall; I seem to be more successful with those for some reason.
Well, stink. I'll keep my fingers crossed you can make the next one. It's been quite a while!

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:
Very generous, guys! But let's wait and see if we get a 7th event in the afternoon before we make that call.

Okie doke!

Vyvyan Basterd said:
Gained some weight recently Mark? :D

[CBG]Tubby? Oh yes, tubby.[/CBG]

TracerBullet42 said:
BLASPHEMER!!!

There's never enough cowbell.

Are you channeling Gene Frenkle . . ?

FickleGM

Explorer
Hobo said:
Well, crap. I thought this weekend was between two weekend getaway trips we already had planned, but that's only because I'm a disorganized moron. Turns out I will already be out of town this weekend doing something else.

:|

Well, my D&D game has trouble getting dates (Seonaid, John Crichton, Ovinomancer, his wife, my wife), and the 14th was the only day open for the others in June. So, since Hobo is dropping out and not running a game, I'll wait until fall to try again.

buzz

Adventurer
FickleGM said:
:|

Well, my D&D game has trouble getting dates (Seonaid, John Crichton, Ovinomancer, his wife, my wife), and the 14th was the only day open for the others in June. So, since Hobo is dropping out and not running a game, I'll wait until fall to try again.
Sorry to hear it. Well, maybe next time!

FickleGM

Explorer
buzz said:
Sorry to hear it. Well, maybe next time!
I was still going to try, but we were having a difficult time finding a free Saturday to play and we didn't want to wait two months between sessions. I just felt that it was better for the group if I picked them over the gameday. After I attend a gameday or two, I'll probably be more resistant, but since I haven't attended one in Chicago, I don't know what I'm missing. :)

Mainly, I just wanted to make it look like Hobo's fault. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads