• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XXII is March 21st: SIGN UP!

Bront

The man with the probe
I sent a message to buzz to update the event's description with the info below, but I thought that I would be post it here too:

If you will be bringing your own pregenerated character, please follow the rules in the DMG on page 143 for creating higher level characters. This includes one 10th level magic item, one 9th level magic item, one 8th level magic item and 3,400 gp for other magic items or equipment. You can select magic items from the Player's Handbook and the Adventurer's Vault. Also, please send an email to roberson.anthony@gmail.com with the chararacter's race and class (this way I can try to provide a suitable miniature).

I doped you an e-mail with a concept/request. Do with it what you will :)

HinterWelt

First Post
Zombipocalypse players. I have a problem. Too many character ideas. Here is what I have so far:
Jane Houston- Former Army MP, built to kill Zombies
Jack Vole - Pastry Chef, has a pastry knife and knows how to use it
Cole - 12 year old who knows more about computers than Jack or Jane.
Jim Kearnes - Consultant, known for throwing people infront of him and screaming "not in the face".
Jose Argento - UFC Champion, Eeeww, think about it.
Dr. Erin Brown - Doctor with a shotgun
Mike Gasbowski - Garbage man and stalker of Dr. Brown

Those are the ones I have written up. The following are ideas my loving wife put in my head and I can't get them out...
A troupe of Carnies. Carnies and Zombies, come on like PB & J.
Rock star with an Axe...yeah a real axe.
Gamer with a chainsaw.
Military sniper...with no bullets.
Fox Force Five - There are 5 of them. They are a force to be reckoned with. They are foxy. Former models turned spies before the Outbreak.

So, does anyone have any requests? I can make the character up and post it here or just bring it with me.

Thanks,
Bill

Remove ads