• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago, IL: Looking For Adventurers To Perish In My Dungeon

Random Goblin

First Post
I've been hankering to run a horrendously old-school dungeon crawl lately. Foul monsters, wicked traps, and a near-adversarial relationship between players and DM. As in, "don't get too emotionally attached to your character, because his chances of survival are slim. "

I have drawn up a one-level smallish dungeon, stocked it with monsters, traps, treasure, and strange magic, and I am in the process of procuring appropriate miniatures. All I need are some PCs.

I'll be using Labyrinth Lord (a Basic D&D clone), and possibly picking some bits from the old Rules Cyclopedia as well. Like I said, it's a short dungeon, so I anticipate no more than 2-3 sessions to complete it, and then we can either move on with our lives with fond memories, or we can delve on into deeper and more treacherous darks.

I live in Lakeview, so I am convenient and relatively centrally-located, and I have plenty of space to host a game. I'm thinking a weeknight, probably 8:30 or so, and maybe every other week. Though I'm not entirely adverse to a weekend game.

If you're interested, let me know: conrad.deitrick@gmail.com

Random Goblin

First Post
Looks like Monday April 12 at 8:30 pm will be our kickoff game, at my place in south Lakeview. Probably every other week after that.

Still seats at the table for those interested!

Remove ads