D&D 5E Chronicles of Eberron Is Keith Baker's New D&D Book, out now!

After a few days of teasing, Eberron creator Keith Baker has announced his new book -- Chronicles of Eberron! By Keith and Imogen Gingell, the 200-page book will be available on DMs Guild in December. Hektula is the Scribe of Sul Khatesh, the Keeper of the Library of Ashtakala, and the Chronicler of the Lords of Dust. Her treasured tomes hold arcane secrets still hidden from human and...

After a few days of teasing, Eberron creator Keith Baker has announced his new book -- Chronicles of Eberron! By Keith and Imogen Gingell, the 200-page book will be available on DMs Guild in December.

Chronicles of Eberron.png

Hektula is the Scribe of Sul Khatesh, the Keeper of the Library of Ashtakala, and the Chronicler of the Lords of Dust. Her treasured tomes hold arcane secrets still hidden from human and dragon alike. What lies beneath the Barren Sea? What powers does Mordain the Fleshweaver wield within Blackroot? Who are the Grim Lords of the Bloodsail Principality? All these secrets and many more can be found in the Chronicles of Eberron…

• Chronicles of Eberron is a new 5E sourcebook from Eberron creator Keith Baker and designer Imogen Gingell.
  • This book explores a diverse range of topics, including lore and advice for both players and DMs, along with new monsters, treasures, spells and character options.
  • Chronicles of Eberron will be available on the DMs Guild as a PDF and print-on-demand.

But that's not all! There is a collaboration with Hero Forge and new T-Shirts!

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 9.50.20 AM.pngKeithBakerPresentsShirts_TwogetherStudios.jpg

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast

Bolares

Hero

Designed with Eberron in mind.
I’ve liked this publisher’s material for years now. They are really great and get the right feel for eberron in the design

Weiley31

Legend
Firearms "exist" in Eberron and the goblins of the Dhakanni would get them if they got mentioned.

then in the Dragonmark: Firearms in Eberron article, there was the Kech Haschach, which were a Goblinoid Dhakanni clan that specialized in Firearms.

Editor's note: as of today, every time I check my bookmarked note on the postdated July 22, 2022 and click on the link: the article keeps on taking me to Keith Baker Presents Chronicles of Eberron page, instead of the Dragonmark: Firearms in Eberron article. Either Keith straight up deleted the article or somehow, that info will be a surprise fine in the new book. I have no idea.

The point remainds though: Firearms are used/made by the Dhakanni.

Editor's note: as of today, every time I check my bookmarked note on the postdated July 22, 2022 and click on the link: the article keeps on taking me to Keith Baker Presents Chronicles of Eberron page, instead of the Dragonmark: Firearms in Eberron article. Either Keith straight up deleted the article or somehow, that info will be a surprise fine in the new book. I have no idea.
Was actually looking for that blog post yesterday and realized the same thing... :/

According to Chronicle's ToC, there's a good six page section on "Arms, Armor, and Aesthetics", with four of those pages dedicated to "Mundane Weapons, Magical World", so perhaps it got repurposed there. We'll see soon enough, I suppose.

Bolares

Hero
Firearms "exist" in Eberron and the goblins of the Dhakanni would get them if they got mentioned.

then in the Dragonmark: Firearms in Eberron article, there was the Kech Haschach, which were a Goblinoid Dhakanni clan that specialized in Firearms.

The point remainds though: Firearms are used/made by the Dhakanni.
All this is what Keith would do if he was going to put guns in eberron, that doesn’t mean guns exist in eberron. That picture is one of the bad pictures in rising. I don’t want to say people can’t put guns in Eberron, do whatever you think is fun, but they don’t exist in Eberron as of right now

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
As a brief aside, I like this psionic class for Eberron. It's got a good mix of subclasses and, while there's no Eberron-specific stuff in it, it's a good fit and those are easy to houserule.

Remove ads

Remove ads