D&D 5E Chronicles of Eberron Is Keith Baker's New D&D Book, out now!

After a few days of teasing, Eberron creator Keith Baker has announced his new book -- Chronicles of Eberron! By Keith and Imogen Gingell, the 200-page book will be available on DMs Guild in December.

Chronicles of Eberron.png

Hektula is the Scribe of Sul Khatesh, the Keeper of the Library of Ashtakala, and the Chronicler of the Lords of Dust. Her treasured tomes hold arcane secrets still hidden from human and dragon alike. What lies beneath the Barren Sea? What powers does Mordain the Fleshweaver wield within Blackroot? Who are the Grim Lords of the Bloodsail Principality? All these secrets and many more can be found in the Chronicles of Eberron…

• Chronicles of Eberron is a new 5E sourcebook from Eberron creator Keith Baker and designer Imogen Gingell.
  • This book explores a diverse range of topics, including lore and advice for both players and DMs, along with new monsters, treasures, spells and character options.
  • Chronicles of Eberron will be available on the DMs Guild as a PDF and print-on-demand.

But that's not all! There is a collaboration with Hero Forge and new T-Shirts!

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 9.50.20 AM.pngKeithBakerPresentsShirts_TwogetherStudios.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ChaosOS

Legend
From the editor for the book
...the contents of the book are identical in both (And are the same as what you'd get in the PDF). The difference is that the Premium version is printed on slightly higher quality paper (eg my premium copy isn't getting wavy pages in the humidity as much as standard does), and the print and color quality is better. This is especially noticeable on the darker/more colorful artworks; the standard print quality tends to render them muddily and too dark, whereas the premium quality prints them as they're intended to be viewed. Both books are solid quality and you're not missing out with just the Standard version, it's just going to be more "nice inkjet printer" level quality rather than pro book quality.

ChaosOS

Legend
One culture Keith didn't suggest as an option for firearms that I've used in my games is the Sulatar Drow; they're already ALL ABOUT fire, and in my Eberron they're working on building up an empire in Xen'drik.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
A lot was deleted from keith’s blog, because this book is a deep dive in a lot of topics he has posted on his blog before. DM’s Guilds rules state that for a product to be available on the Guild it cannot be posted elsewhere, so keith kind of had to remove those from his blog I think.
Yeah, I noticed that about a week ago looking for his Astral article.

Fortuitously, it appears as a chapter in the new book as well. So I recovered it from the wayback machine AND I will get his new book.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases