Circvs Maximvs down

PowerWordDumb

First Post
In this thread: ENWeenies talking big where it's safe

C'mon, be a couple of sports. Come tell us how terrible we are on our own turf once things are back up! It'll be fun! We'll have cake!

Greylock

First Post
How do you all know you haven't been banned, tachyied, or otherwise locked out? It's possible, you know, that the rest of CM is sitting there having a mighty good laugh at your expense.

:)

Holy Bovine

First Post
How do you all know you haven't been banned, tachyied, or otherwise locked out? It's possible, you know, that the rest of CM is sitting there having a mighty good laugh at your expense.

:)

Because it happening to me too. I'm a nobody over there - tachying me would be like stopping all footage about Canadian politics in the USA. No one would notice.

In this thread: ENWeenies talking big where it's safe

C'mon, be a couple of sports. Come tell us how terrible we are on our own turf once things are back up! It'll be fun! We'll have cake!

See - this is a lie. I never got any d**m cake.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Because it happening to me too. I'm a nobody over there - tachying me would be like stopping all footage about Canadian politics in the USA. No one would notice.
You're not a nobody to me. That's why I gave you your awesome avatar. :D

See - this is a lie. I never got any d**m cake.
I didn't either! PWD, you are in deep doo doo. I expect cake when I get there tomorrow.

Remove ads