• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Circvs Maximvs down

Dimwhit

Explorer
With no CM all day, we should have been making good use of our time by piling on PWD. I know, it's like shooting fish in a barrel, but if blood runs, it's still good.

Holy Bovine

First Post
You're not a nobody to me. That's why I gave you your awesome avatar. :D

Awww, shucks! And that is still my favourite avatar, ever. With RH on the job though it didn't seem worth it to keep changing it back over on CM!

I didn't either! PWD, you are in deep doo doo. I expect cake when I get there tomorrow.

All of life's lessons we learn from video games. The cake is a lie.

Greylock

First Post
Pffft. If it bothers you, create an alt and become beloved at CM by poking fun at ENWorld posters and at mentally challenged people on self-help forums, and by answering trivia questions with witty references to OD&D and joining whatever the current clique is, then do the big reveal in a dramatic fashion after a couple of years by going out in flaming glory and threatening to bring the whole place down and ENWorld too while drugging your innocent loved ones and stalking ex-posters and current admins across cyberspace and lay all the blame on alcohol and ex-wives.

It's the CM way. And if anyone asks, you learned it from your years on NTL. That's the CM way too.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
No thank you- despite my love of sharp witticisms, my mastery of Dayumkration, Chewjitsu, Tongue Fu and Jeet Kune D'Oh, CM strikes me as a place I have no desire to be.

Remove ads