• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robichaud

Explorer
Jinx lays his head on the table, and tries to shield his poor ears from the aural assault with his arms, groaning, "I am slain.. carry me to the shoreline, bury me under the sand.. and tell my sweet Mae.. I.."

ethandrul

First Post
Hmmmph a bit melodramatic I think- He stumbles to his feet and goes over near the fire- The cold in this place chills my bones-

orsal

LEW Judge
"Rude...and heroic! Two very different requests; I think I would do best to meet them one at a time, unless ... well, never having met this Hulgyr, I do not know if a single verse could satisfy both, so I shall not try. The rude first..."

His train is interrupted by the offerings from the other patrons. He is evidently as interested in listening to songs as much as singing them. He shows no disgust or disappointment at Hasin's relative lack of musical talent, responding to his performance in Dwarven:
[sblock]"A fine ballad that is. Who may I say taught it to me?[/sblock]

ethandrul

First Post
in dwarven My name is Hasin. Hasin Ashwind.I hail from the southern deserts- where the very air is flammable, and the women are...well they're not as flammable as the wind, and resent people trying to light them on fire but they are slightly flammable none the less.

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
TheOcho said:
Tossing a coin on the table Maladar picks the dice up. "Let's see if fortunes have truly reversed". The dice come up 2 and 5. Shaking his head Maladar says, "Your turn Valan".

Mind the order Maladar. Valan grins and rolls but he doesn't let them go, hmm... I sorry I just had an odd thought, perhaps the music is affecting me more than I relised.

OoC: :\ IC is refusing to load for me, I'll try again later.

Patlin

Explorer
orsal said:
"Rude...and heroic! Two very different requests; I think I would do best to meet them one at a time, unless ... well, never having met this Hulgyr, I do not know if a single verse could satisfy both, so I shall not try. The rude first..."

"I'm more interested in the long term than in any immediate song. My friend is a true hero, always standing between the weak and forces of evil and destruction. He's also an Orc, and the world knows his people have a troublesome reputation. I would like to pay you to spread word of his good deeds, so that his name becomes known and all men can respect his worth."

Bison

First Post
Patlin said:
"He's also an Orc, and the world knows his people have a troublesome reputation."

Droggle looks up at this statment and scowls a little at this, having never been one to trust the greenskins, even half-ocs have never really seemed quite right to him either.

ethandrul

First Post
Patlin said:
"I'm more interested in the long term than in any immediate song. My friend is a true hero, always standing between the weak and forces of evil and destruction. He's also an Orc, and the world knows his people have a troublesome reputation. I would like to pay you to spread word of his good deeds, so that his name becomes known and all men can respect his worth."

BAH! AN ORC? HEROIC? Hasin frowns and turns redNo good thing has ever come from a filth ridden orc warren! They are like rats , but less smart! I have seen the women who are raped by them kill themselves rather then birth their foul mongrol piglets!

Patlin

Explorer
BAH! AN ORC? HEROIC? Hasin frowns and turns redNo good thing has ever come from a filth ridden orc warren! They are like rats , but less smart! I have seen the women who are raped by them kill themselves rather then birth their foul mongrol piglets!

Ironwolf stand up and gives Hasin a dangerous look at this insult to his friend, but then thinks better of it. He sits down and continues talking with Nurlan.

"You see? This is just the sort of ignorance, stupidity and malice I'd like to try and combat. As a talented bard, you can probably convince people with song where I myself could only pummel them into unconciousness, to awake later just as ignorant, stupid and racist."

ethandrul

First Post
I am neither ignorant nor stupid- though though I will allow you this slight...mainly because I am certain you could mop the floor with me.Prove to me the heroics of the beast you call friend. Why should i see him as more then I see my pack mule ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads