• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of the Spider Queen - OOC

Nephtys

First Post
No. The game has a few problems, mostly a lacking group-dynamic and role-playing between the players (which is my fault as much as anyone elses). But I still enjoy playing my character, and you've been doing well as a DM. I think that once we get trough this initial dungeon-crawl and into the intrigues of the underdark it will start to become more interesting for us all.
If the other players are not interested in continuing I would still like to keep the game up as a solo-campaign. That seems like a fun and fast way to play. :)

AmorFati

First Post
Sorry for the lack of activity the last week guys. It's been a helluva week, but things are slowly getting back to normal now. I've spent the last 3 hours updating thye games I run, and the games I'm in. I'm dead-tired, and will have to wait with this game untill tomorrow! Again, I am sorry guys!

gabrion

First Post
Hey all,

When I last posted here I said I would be away for a week or so as I moved back to school. I've been away for more than a month though, so let me explain.

Basically I took a leave of absence from school to volunteer for the Red Cross and I've kept busy enough that I've neglected pretty much all of my online commitments (my WoW "guild" wasn't too happy). I apologize that I did not post here before leaving to let you all know what was going on, but I really didn't think of it at the time.

In any case, it looks like Amor has adequately taken care of Chance, but I just wanted to let you all know what happened. I'm doing fundraising now, which leaves me with more free time and constant internet access, so maybe I'll see some of you around on EN as I make my way back into the community.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads