• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of the Spider Queen (ooc)

shaff

First Post
heh uriel, ur running 1 of the games im in, and playing in 2 of the others...

btw guys, i decided just to stick with a simple, human barbarian, the backstory should be pretty interesting, and i will explain how a human became a barbarian in there.

Last edited:

kuroshidaku

First Post
Wilphe, That's fine by me. I'm trying to put the feats in a bit of context, hope that works for ya :)

Rino, Uriel- got your chars. thanks.

Nearly time for the game to start, hang in there :D

shaff

First Post
Im sooooo sorry guys, i know im holding up the game because my character is at home and i am at a friends house..... My sincerest appoligies.

Insight

Adventurer
I'm not writing Cain's background or definitely choosing a deity until I get ahold of the FRCS book. I hope I'm not holding up the game in that regard. I'm probably going with Clangeddin for the deity though.

shaff

First Post
what exactly would u like as a background? Like everything leading up to how we got to that city?

BTW, what is the city called?

kuroshidaku

First Post
Ok, i've go everyone's chars. The link to the game will be up shortly! :D

Backgrounds should be what the character has gone through to level 10 (briefly), how he got key magic items (weapons, armor, wonderous), and why the character has ended up in Daggerdale. The main town in Daggerdale is called Dagger Falls, which is where you'll start. backgrounds can evolve over time so don't worry about changing them later. You might add more detail, etc.

I'm off to start the Intro. Hope you all have fun in the game :D !

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads