City of Tomorrow IC (DC/Blood of Heroes)

hero4hire

Explorer
Lady Vic leaps over one of Blockade's massive mitts. "Why Mister Blockade...we have yet to be even properly introduced. You American men are so forward!" She says in a British accent.

Stallion does his best Bruce Lee impersonation with his nunchucks. "I don't even know what a ninny is..But I reckon it's insultin'!" He whaps several times at 0/Gs..who feels the impact however his gravity field cushions the impact enough to resist injury.

OOC:
Lady Vic aborts her dice action to dodge. So Blockade misses.
Stallion attacks with 2 nunchucks. He gets 2 shifts..just shy of hurting 0/Gs.
Brutale does something.
Zero is up

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Ninny was a play on ninja. Which you are not!" the young hero quips to keep his courage up. He calls forth his ability to negate the massive man's gravity. Once he sees the tall-tale signs of floating he tries to push him towards the ceiling and hold him there.

OOC: O.k. going to try a "Power" Grapple. So it would be my DEX/Power vs their DEX/BODY with a modification due to their weightlessness.
So that is 7/10 on my part and a roll to see if I touch him to send him up. Here goes...
[roll0]
[roll1]

hero4hire

Explorer
"What the ---???" Stallion exclaimed as he began to float into the air. A litany of curses followed as he realized he could not get down. "Lemme down Pajama boy and I won't hurtcha too bad!"

OOC: New round

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC:
initiative
Blockade 24
Lady Vic 24
Bubbles 23
Brutale 20
Stallion 20
0/Gs 14

If and when Bubbles get back down I need a Perception check from her.

Blockade again tries to grab Lady Vic and slam her into the wall.
OOC: Throw attack, AV 7, EV 6: [roll0][roll1]

[sblock="Status"]Growth level: 2
Size: 1
Weight/Volume: 4
Strength: 6
RV vs. Physical: 9
OV vs. Physical: 4
Running: 1
Current Body: 3/7
Hero Points: 7[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
The Blonde dances under the Burly Wrestler's grab. "You're surprisingly fast for a big man Mister Blockade...But still too slow!"
She produces a wakizashi that matches her katana and takes several swipes at Blockade. The blades strike true, but for all their vaunted sharpness, Blockade has cut himself deeper with a hidden razorblade during a match.

OOC: Blockade misses.
Lady Vic rolls a total of 11 which hits w/ no shifts. She subs Martial Arts for EV and gets a +1 to it for Ambidexterity for a total of 8 EV. vs Blockade's 9 EV is just not quite enough to do damage.

Remove ads