City of Tomorrow IC (DC/Blood of Heroes)

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC: Alrighty Going to invoke Zero's Uncertain he goes last. Only Blockade rolled INIT and Bubbles INIT doesnt matter for the inside...so will just move along

hero4hire

Explorer
Lady Vic cartwheels to the side and stabs at Blockade from his flank. However, the tips of her blades just skitter off of his ribs, doing only superficial damage.

[Hits...No Damage]

Stallion gives his lasso a hard yank and 0/Gs, who wasn't expecting the massive man to land on his feet, is caught unprepared. WHAM! Stallion lands a massive haymaker that Zero feels through his protective field.

[Critical Strike Hits. Only 1 RAP damage]

When Bubbles again reaches the rooftop she finds Brutale has moved his position.

[Perception check vs 5/5 to spot Brutale and act accordingly. Good guys are up!]

As the swordswoman maneuvers around him, Blockade suddenly steps toward her, grabbing at her ankle. The shift in his position causes her blow to glance off, rather than skewering him as she intended.
OOC: Flailing Grapple Attack, AV 7, EV 6
[roll0], [roll1]

[sblock="Status"]Growth level: 2
Size: 1
Weight/Volume: 4
Strength: 6
RV vs. Physical: 9
OV vs. Physical: 4
Running: 1
Current Body: 2/7
Hero Points: 0[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
As Blockade grasps Lady Vic with one of his meaty paws, the lithe assassin pivots and the circular motion causes Blockade's wrist to bend at an awkward angle, allowing her to escape.

[Attack hits but score no RAPs]

Bubbles is trying to outguess which way Brutale is facing as she looks for him. Silently she curses how well he hides in the shadows. Then she catches a glimpse of him and tries to sneak around behind him.

OOC: perception 4/4 [roll0] + [roll1] First time
doubles: 2D10 = [2, 5] = 7

Can I attack too?

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Use LDD to soak up the 1 RP...
Current Body: 3/5
Hero Points: 67

OOC: As my action for the turn I would like to maneuver to get the rope between Lady Vic and Blockade, hoping her sword will cut me loose. If I need to I will make Stallion weightless and pull him along.
Rolling(but not sure for what) [roll0], [roll1]

(Oh)

Bubbles peaks up over the wall and sees the villain whom she assumes just attacked her. She unleashes her bubble attack.

OOC: energy blast effect level 8, roll 6/4 [roll0]+[roll1] = 13

hero4hire

Explorer
A cascade of colorful bubbles shower the knife-wielding villain. His blades clatter onto the concrete of the rooftop and he is unconscious.

Inside Zero finds the Roided out Cowboy difficult to break away from and the British Ninja Lady too saavy to fall for his tricks.

OOC: I believe that is called a Dupe manuever where you trick your opponent into performing an action detrimental to them. Good idea, but the dice weren't there.
Unless I forgot someone? New initiative.

Remove ads