D&D (2024) Cleric play test results? Next playtest?

Shiroiken

Legend
I'm assuming the OGL "playtest" took over the intended January release, since that's all anyone seemed to care about. Hopefully they'll release what they've got ready in February, which IIRC is supposed to be the Druid and Paladin.

mellored

Legend
I'm assuming the OGL "playtest" took over the intended January release, since that's all anyone seemed to care about. Hopefully they'll release what they've got ready in February, which IIRC is supposed to be the Druid and Paladin.
I guess my main concern now is if the cleric survey got trashed.

Especially when the only issue that i saw was people wanting the armor choice at level 1.

Starfox

Hero
Is there a place we can look up the playtest reports?
Overall, I like One D&D so far. I don't recall my exact comments but I was overall positive.

Edit: I man results of the Cleric playtest report.

Last edited:

Horwath

Legend
I guess my main concern now is if the cleric survey got trashed.

Especially when the only issue that i saw was people wanting the armor choice at level 1.
probably got trashed.

maybe the best thing would be to gather what data they can from it and 1st re-release cleric playtest with minor changes.

Amrûnril

Adventurer
probably got trashed.

maybe the best thing would be to gather what data they can from it and 1st re-release cleric playtest with minor changes.

I think the plan was for the next playtest to be the other two "Priest" classes anyway, so including the Cleric shouldn't be an issue.

I think the plan was for the next playtest to be the other two "Priest" classes anyway, so including the Cleric shouldn't be an issue.

Probably it is best to relwase the warrior classes now and look through the cleric feedback if somewhat can be salvaged and then make a full priest playtest.

Remove ads