• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cloak Fighter stats. (Help)

Brainburn

First Post
Anyone have the stats for the Cloak Fighter that is found in the book "The Shattered World" by Michael Reaves??

I sure would appreciate a direction to take. My searches are coming up dry.

Thanks
Brainburn

Last edited:

d20Dwarf

Explorer
I'm not sure what you mean by stats, but there is a Brotherhood of the Cloak prestige class and organization in Path of the Sword, thanks to Joseph D. Carriker Jr.

:)

Brainburn

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
I'm not sure what you mean by stats, but there is a Brotherhood of the Cloak prestige class and organization in Path of the Sword, thanks to Joseph D. Carriker Jr.

:)

Could you direct me there please??
I really appreciate it.

Brainburn

Kweezil

Caffeinated Reprobate
IMHO While the Brother of the Cloak PrC is a similar idea to the cloakfighter, it doesn't quite have the same feel. For one thing, it has too many supernatural abilities (flight, polymorphing into a cloaker).

Brainburn

First Post
Good enough

Thanks for the help.
While not really true to the Cloakfighter in the book it gives me enough of a base to modify and make work.

Thanks again.
Brainburn

{EDIT for spelling}

Last edited:

Shallown

First Post
I had 1st and 2nd adition class for the cloak fighter.

It helps if you read the sequel as well since. Kon I think it is details his training and the cloak fighters info

Sorry hadn't thought to do a prestige class for it in 3rd yet

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Salutations,

I have not read the book- but is it just a fighter who uses a cloak in battle?

The swashbuckler book from AEG has a prestige class or two (as well as feats, iirc) based on that style of fighting.

You may want to look there.

FD

Brainburn

First Post
Shallown said:
I had 1st and 2nd adition class for the cloak fighter.

It helps if you read the sequel as well since. Kon I think it is details his training and the cloak fighters info

Sorry hadn't thought to do a prestige class for it in 3rd yet

What is the sequel name?
I would love to get it if it is still available.

[Edit]
Found it! it is called the "The Burning Realm." Now to try and find it.

Brainburn

Last edited:

Remove ads