[CoC Prop?] A Page from a Cthulhu Tome

Turgenev

Hero
I created this page last October for Halloween, but I had forgotten about it until now. I just rediscovered it while cleaning up some files on my server. I thought I would share the image for those who might be interested in using it for their C0C game.

http://www.paratime.ca/v_and_v/pageone.html

If you move your mouse across the page you'll find a few hidden treats lurking here & there. But beware you don't attract the attention of a Hound of Tindalos or a Dimensional Shambler -- blood and entrails are too expensive to remove from a keyboard & computer. :D

Cheers,
Tim

commando cody

First Post
that is ace, tim

tim where did you get that recording of at the moutains of madness....... you just made my day by being able to listen to it..........

Turgenev

Hero
Re: that is ace, tim

commando cody said:
tim where did you get that recording of at the moutains of madness....... you just made my day by being able to listen to it..........

A friend gave me a copy of it. But after a quick search on Google, lo and behold it is still available for sale at this site:

http://www.artc.org/hplmtns.htm

Doh! I didn't realize that this was still available (I should have known better actually) so I've removed the mp3 from my site. Actually I have removed both of them because they are huge files and I can use the space for more rpg related files. So instead I have added a few CoC related pics to take the places of the mp3s.

brak1 said:
Dang that's cool. Thanks!

Glad you liked it. I had a lot of fun creating it (when my system didn't crash on me that it :p). I used this page for the main page on my various rpg sites during last Halloween, but I figured I would repost it since only a small handful of people probably actually saw it then. :)

What can I say, I'm a huge Call of Cthulhu fan from waaaay back (mainly the Chaosium edition but I'm willing to give the d20 version a try).

Cheers,
Tim

Neowolf

First Post
Very cool stuff. I downloaded and listened to one of the MP3s (The Dunwich Horror) before finding out they were being sold. It's really good, but I was a bit surprised that Lovecraft's work had been adapted radio in his own lifetime.

Turgenev

Hero
Neowolf said:
Very cool stuff. I downloaded and listened to one of the MP3s (The Dunwich Horror) before finding out they were being sold. It's really good, but I was a bit surprised that Lovecraft's work had been adapted radio in his own lifetime.

Well, technically it wasn't in his own lifetime since he died in 1937 (and the Dunwich Horror was written in 1928 in case you were wondering :p). I think I'll have to buy more Lovecraft radio adaptations. I'll put them on my shelf next to my Goon Show tapes. How's that for mixed company. :)

Cheers,
Tim

Remove ads