Collaboration for a New Game

Honestly, in August the Mythic rules will release, and they'll have Mythic spells.

Still, putting 3.5-style Epic into PF would be a good "3rd party" project (though maybe already done?), and I always loved the idea of Epic Spells.

eduar

First Post
Hi Khisanth

I know Mythic is coming but like I said before Mythic and Epic aren't mutually exclusive, and for what I read in the playtest Mythic is far from Epic, although it has some very interesting material. To my knowledge there is no project to convert Epic spells or most of the Epic material.And yes this is intended as 3PP project (or so I hope :))

Right, Mythic isn't the same as Epic. But you might want to see the Mythic mechanics before you put too much work into it.

Unless the playtest is enough, dunno. I didn't participate.

eduar

First Post
There's one company that's released something like that.

Hi Alzrius

Once I have the opportunity to check Legendary Levels and really not convinced me. It doesn't convert the material of SRD which is good because is new material but bad because they not take advantage what was already, and the other thing I really don't like it was it's not OGL.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Hi Alzrius

Once I have the opportunity to check Legendary Levels and really not convinced me. It doesn't convert the material of SRD which is good because is new material but bad because they not take advantage what was already, and the other thing I really don't like it was it's not OGL.

It is OGL; you can see the OGL on the last page. It just doesn't seem to have a proper declaration of OGC and PI (which it's supposed to, under the OGL's rules).

Remove ads