D&D 5E Collaborative adventure creation?

Miladoon

First Post
both the process and the product. It would probably be better if the group was a general brainstorm group and then had sub forums for growing settings, like SheckyS'

SheckyS

First Post
Our first group collaboration is to come up with a name for the group. Once we have a name, I will create a group and start playing around with the tools. If we can't even come up with a name, there's just no hope. :)

Miladoon

First Post
Dead Bard's Society
Dead Adventurer's Society
Led Mapplin
Summoner's Lantern
Vorpal Creations
ENsump
World Weave
Tooth and Quill
Roaming Thought
Outrageous Planets
Poor Shecky's Saloon
Ensorceled Scrolls

EDIT: If we had a die roller we could pick out a few and roll for one...:eek:

Last edited:

BoldItalic

First Post
  1. Hive Mind
  2. Collective Consciousness
  3. The Masters' Dungeon
  4. Adventure!
  5. Fantastic Fun
  6. Themes and Memes
  7. Sage Device
  8. Wondering Wizards
  9. Slice and Dice
  10. Critical Role
  11. Dodecahedron
  12. Rapier Wit

BoldItalic

First Post
My personal goal is to create a Fantasy Grounds module for to DM for a group. But that doesn't mean it has to be specific to me. Ideally, someone (or several people) in the group could take on the job of creating a PDF and organizing the information into a module that anyone could use. From there, it's very easy to import into Fantasy Grounds, and again, that content could easily be shared.

And if the process is fun (and how could it not be) then all the better for everyone involved.

How about building it up Wiki-style first? I did once start making a campaign in TiddlyWiki on TiddlySpot and it worked very well as a platform, although I was doing it solo and kinda ran out of ideas.

SheckyS

First Post
When's a good meeting time? I'm playing in a campaign Saturday night and another one on Sunday, and I think I might start my own on Fridays. So I'm kinda thinking Saturday afternoon after lunch and before dinner.

I'm in Eastern Daylight Time (UTC - 5).

I suppose I could also do it on a Tuesday night if I really had to. :)

BoldItalic

First Post
When's a good meeting time? I'm playing in a campaign Saturday night and another one on Sunday, and I think I might start my own on Fridays. So I'm kinda thinking Saturday afternoon after lunch and before dinner.

I'm in Eastern Daylight Time (UTC - 5).

I suppose I could also do it on a Tuesday night if I really had to. :)

I'm on London time, so your afternoon is my evening. That works well, and Saturday is fine with me.

SheckyS

First Post
In theory, any part of the group could meet at any time. No one is necessarily indispensable. And a lot of it could be done via the forums. Someone could propose the start of an idea or a question and then others could throw in their ideas.

I just think ideas flow better and faster when it's done live as opposed to a forum.

Speaking of the forum... I started looking at creating a group on here, but I've never done it before. Does anyone know if it's possible to change the name of a group after you create it? I've been holding off until we decide on a name, but if the name is changeable, I could just go ahead now.

Also... should this group by public? I'm thinking the more ideas, the better.

SheckyS

First Post
Okay, I went ahead and created the group. I called it "The Dead Adventurer's Society" for now, since no one seemed all that interested in voting on a name. We can always change it later.

I sent out invites to everyone who replied to this thread. Here's the link to the group page. And I posted a brainstorming question to get us started.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/group.php?groupid=456

Feel free to post any of your own brainstorming questions. :)

Remove ads