• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Collaborative Cave!

Conaill

First Post
der_kluge said:
With the golem's damage not being able to be healed, and given that the dragon's breathe acid - which would heal any damage it would have done, I suspect that unless there is a healer in this cave, the dragon (at least the older one) would still bear scars from that battle to this day, since that damage doesn't heal naturally.

Was someone putting a shaman in here somewhere?
There's "Dragon Speaker", a female kobold adept6 in room #3. Just high enough to make that DC 26 caster level check... after a lot of trying...

der_kluge

Adventurer
Roger said:
Did that playtest of this dungeon happen yet?

No, my players opted to play the regular campaign instead. I might try to take it a FLGS and play it there. I've got plenty of time on my hands to do that. I'll probably wait until it's all finished, though.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Sure would be nice if we could finish this dungeon. I'd like to playtest it one of these days.

I even started working on the second cave - an abandoned dwarven mine, complete with mine cart tracks. I've not finished it yet, but it'll end up being enourmous. I may decide I don't like it, though. I'll just have to see when I get it finished. It's... complicated.

So, here's a little bumpage for those who have not yet finished your room...

I'm still not sold on that Choker.. I'm having some heartburn over its ability to cast two spells a round. I think I'd prefer him to be a few CRs lower, just to keep the overall dungeon in check, power-level wise.

Remove ads