• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Collection of Records

Dunamin

First Post
:D

With the sweet latest development in the Closed Eye, I just noticed something.
Despite wielding a spear (+2 proficiency), despite having no warlord in the party, and only occasionally gaining combat advantage, Woe has actually somehow now managed to hit 7 times in a row!

I've put it up for now, though he can still expand the streak. :cool:

covaithe

Explorer
Oh, now you've done it. I think you just about had that fight in the bag, but now that you've pointed that out.... :shakes head slowly:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Now that you've brought it up, does anyone happen to know what Brudd's hit streak was? He had a pretty long (multi-encounter) streak there at the beginning of the Caper, it seemed pretty impressive.

Dunamin

First Post
That's 8 in a row and still going strong!

Fictional revenge is fun, even if it’s cruel anti-chivalrous partially-misplaced revenge.

Don Incognito

First Post
Personally, I would have used Divine Mettle to help one of your buddies get un-blinded rather than mark the Echo. Kruk is probably just going to overwrite it, anyway. Had he not, it would have taken ~10 damage last round.

SeaPainter

First Post
Dang it all!:( Do you guys have to put spoilers in here?B-) I try to let your adventure get a bit of a head start... but now I know the Marley Echo gets a big hit in. :.-(

Remove ads