• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

COLOSSAL RED DRAGON for sale on EBAY.

Keith Robinson

Explorer
$182.50 seems a pretty good price to me. Well done :)

Mark me down as another who has never used it. I did take it out of its box, just to have a look, but I don't recall doing so again.

Starfox

Hero
Mark me a grognard for thinking this was about the old Ral Partha colossal red dragon "mini" - which comes in 50+ parts to assemble and weighs around a kilo. And sits unpainted and unassembled in it original packing in my bookshelf.

As to the plastic ones I have the (gargantuan only) black and white dragons on the top of my gaming bookshelf, but not the prized red.

VictorC

Explorer
I have been considering opening mine lately, but still find myself unable. I opened all the other Icons, but just can't being myself to open the big red.

Chainsaw Mage

First Post
It's okay. I feel your pain.

You should have seen how excited I was when I got that e-mail about being able to grow a foot long pen. It reminded me of those huge pencils you get from Disneyland.

Then I clicked the ad, and my world collapsed. :(

Perhaps, but your wife would have been THRILLED.

Runestar

First Post
Just how much did the red dragon miniature (what any oxymoron) retail for in the first place?

Call me a miser, but I can't envision myself ever shelling out that much for it, especially when it will probably get used once in all my games, if at all.:blush:

Remove ads