COLOSSAL RED DRAGON for sale on EBAY.

Keith Robinson

Explorer
$182.50 seems a pretty good price to me. Well done :)

Mark me down as another who has never used it. I did take it out of its box, just to have a look, but I don't recall doing so again.

Starfox

Hero
Mark me a grognard for thinking this was about the old Ral Partha colossal red dragon "mini" - which comes in 50+ parts to assemble and weighs around a kilo. And sits unpainted and unassembled in it original packing in my bookshelf.

As to the plastic ones I have the (gargantuan only) black and white dragons on the top of my gaming bookshelf, but not the prized red.

VictorC

Explorer
I have been considering opening mine lately, but still find myself unable. I opened all the other Icons, but just can't being myself to open the big red.

Chainsaw Mage

First Post
It's okay. I feel your pain.

You should have seen how excited I was when I got that e-mail about being able to grow a foot long pen. It reminded me of those huge pencils you get from Disneyland.

Then I clicked the ad, and my world collapsed. :(

Perhaps, but your wife would have been THRILLED.

Runestar

First Post
Just how much did the red dragon miniature (what any oxymoron) retail for in the first place?

Call me a miser, but I can't envision myself ever shelling out that much for it, especially when it will probably get used once in all my games, if at all.:blush:

Remove ads