Kickstarter Coming soon to Kickstarter - Electrocube War: Battle Plans,

mikelaff

Explorer
Coming soon to Kickstarter - Electrocube War: Battle Plans, a series of six thrilling adventures for the popular Valor Knights RPG published by Bloat Games. Whether you're new to the game or a seasoned veteran, these adventures will provide hours of entertainment and challenge.

yeah - he may look impressive here - but he changes into a 1974 AMC Gremlin

What is Valor Knights?
Valor Knights is a kick-ass Role-Playing Game written by Eric Bloat that was inspired by a popular 1980s cartoon about vehicles who are also robots that had a cool 80s synth-rock theme song.
We've had a metric ton of fun playing Eric's RPG. We have even published some original characters, villains and some new rule content for it. Now, we want to publish some adventures that provide and easy and fun way for GM's to get their groups right into the robot-on-robot action.

Look at this art by Jacob Blackmon. Damn! His gallery is https://www.deviantart.com/prodigyduck

With full color art and containing maps, these adventures are written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon, with maps by Ade Smith. They will take your characters on a journey through a variety of settings, facing off against formidable foes and uncovering hidden secrets.
With your support, we can bring these Electrocube War: Battle Plans to life and provide a new and exciting way for Valor Knights players to experience the game. Thank you for considering backing our project and joining us on this epic journey!

You shall not pass!

FAQ
How soon will I get my adventures?
The original six adventures and laid out. We will send you download links shortly after you back. Any new adventures that are funded by stretch goals will be delivered a little extra time.
Why should I back this if I'm playing that other RPG about robots who are also vehicles?
Because these adventures are awesome and easily adaptable to the that other game system. And....what GM can't use more maps and short scenarios to pull it in a pinch?

Remove ads