Coming Soon!

Gronin

Explorer
Look, I'm just going to let the cat out of bag and say that I plan to just film myself playing D&D in the nude. Regardless of physical fitness, it's the right thing to do. Shock value, folks. That's the name of the game.

Plus, pants are wholly uncomfortable. On this, I think everyone can agree.

Nice....Please tell me there will be also be DayGlo paints involved .....

On a more serious note I have seen a afair bit of your work and both enjoyed it and found it useful in my gmaes. I am looking forward to seeign what comes of this.

Last edited:

Matt James

Game Developer
oh and then discuss threads with the actual posters involved.

One of the things I wanted to do was pose a question, or put up a topic of discussion, solicit a conversation, and then cover it during EN World Presents. I think that covers what you're saying, but let me know if you were thinking of something different.

darjr

I crit!
One of the things I wanted to do was pose a question, or put up a topic of discussion, solicit a conversation, and then cover it during EN World Presents. I think that covers what you're saying, but let me know if you were thinking of something different.
Sort of.

Though I was thinking of having those posters call in. After a round of introductions they could pickup where the thread left off. Or discuss it in a meta way.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Sort of.

Though I was thinking of having those posters call in. After a round of introductions they could pickup where the thread left off. Or discuss it in a meta way.

It's not a live show, though - it's pre-recorded. That would make it tricky!

Ron

Explorer
Video is far better than podcasts... listening to people talk puts me right to sleep.

Looking forward to EN World Sock Puppet Theater!

Podcasts are far better than videocasts. I can listen then while I am commuting whereas I have no time to watch video.

Please, consider adding an audio only feed.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Podcasts are far better than videocasts. I can listen then while I am commuting whereas I have no time to watch video.

Please, consider adding an audio only feed.

We have a separate line of podcasts planned. Something for everyone!

Remove ads