• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Companion Thread to D&D Survivor: Dragons, Metallic

JoeyD473

Adventurer
does anyone know why silver dragons are so popular?
  • They are most likely to interact with players. Yes all dragons will interact with players but Silver more so then others.
  • Also, multiple dragons do this but you are still more likely to find a Silver Dragon in a humanoid form. In the case of steel dragons, don't they not realize they are dragons in their humanoid form?
  • Though most dragons can be found outside of their traditional environments the Silver Dragon is more so going to be found outside it's normal cold environment
  • The only metallic dragon with a more interesting personality than a Silver Dragon is probably a Brass Dragon
  • From a DM POV I find Silver Dragons to be just more useful in game play then other metallic dragons. However this is very subjective

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I don't know which is gonna annoy me more, if someone comes along and finishes off the Mithral Dragon before I get a chance to after I did the majority of the work to bring it down to 1, or if enough people up vote it before I get a chance to finish him with one more vote.

mortal kombat 90s GIF

Edit: @toucanbuzz is my new sworn enemy

Last edited:

dave2008

Legend
I don't know which is gonna annoy me more, if someone comes along and finishes off the Mithral Dragon before I get a chance to after I did the majority of the work to bring it down to 1, or if enough people up vote it before I get a chance to finish him with one more vote.

mortal kombat 90s GIF
What's your beef with the Mithral dragon?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads