Comparison: Strongholds & Dynasties - Empire - Magical Medieval Society - Birthright

Thraug

First Post
Big bump again. Anyone know of a spreadsheet for Field of Blood? We're just getting into it and didn't want to reinvent the wheel!

mattcolville

Adventurer
Big bump again. Anyone know of a spreadsheet for Field of Blood? We're just getting into it and didn't want to reinvent the wheel!

I think Fields of Blood was a book more read than used, so I suspect you're not going to find much. Though, you never know!

I'm working on a 4E Solution but right now it's more a framework.

It absolutely works, and it's fun, but right now it requires me be there to build all the events and units and that's not a set of rules. It's sort of what you get before you get rules.

Any luck finding the spreadsheet? I'm too stoopid to figure out how to send PMs here. :eek:

To do a PM you click on the user's name :)

Here are the two files I found. The excel spreadsheet is one I made for a "test case" scenerio.

I felt it was important to keep the seasonal data, as in case you make a mistake you can actually find it without recalculating everything from scratch. It's not commented, so hopefully it makes sense to you.

Edit, if you need any help with the spreadsheet, let me know. I'm relooking at it, and realizing that I have a lot of stuff that is helpful, but may not make sense.

Attachments

• Marikest Field of Blood Analysis.xls
    35 KB · Views: 97
  • Kharith - Fields of Blood-2.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Of the books in the title Magical Medieval Society is the only one I still use. I recently have been rereading it prep for my next city based Campaign.

Silveras

First Post
Wow.. I've been away from the site for some time, and am pleasantly surprised to see there's been so much activity on the thread. I'm very glad people have been finding it useful.

Remove ads