• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete Arcane, huh

Romnipotent

First Post
Just reading over the Fatespinner to find that the pre reqs are Knowledge Arcana 10 ranks, and an example has a Wiz5/Fatespinner 3... is this regular? I mean I've been demeaning WotC's quality control for months now, but really, is it that diificult to write a 5 level prestige class, and make such errors?

Well, guess thats not my choice.

Jarrod

First Post
I have been seeing more and more incorrect sample characters. They tend to get picked up in errata (expect Wiz 7/FS 3), but...

My gripes with CA are two. First, "Discern Shapechanger" has a line about "Discovering people in disguise". Nice way to shaft the rogue, guys... a 50th level epic rogue in disguise would be spotted by a 3rd level spell.

That, and the proliferation of evocation-like conjuration spells. Orb of Force? Force as a "conjuration" effect? Whazzat?

Testament

First Post
Meh, its not like that's the first time they've made such a glaring error in the Complete Books.

Wait a minute, you mean someone actually bothers to read those wastes of ink that are the sample NPCs?! Wow.

Remove ads