• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete, compiled druid spell list?

Skaros

First Post
Has anyone put one together? R&R has one that is a compiled list of all R&R druid spells and all core druid spells, but that doesn't include the ones from MoF, Masters of the Wild, etc...

Or perhaps it isn't even legal.

Let me know either way. One of our players is a very visual person in that she likes to have lists of things in front of her to visually see what spells are available at each level.

Looking through however many supplements and trying to remember what other spells she is having to choose against isn't her forte :) Also, she is fairly new to the game.

-Skaros

drachin

First Post
Actually, I do have a list of all of the WOTC Druid spells, their components, page numbers, and general effect description. In addition to that, I have a Wildshaping list for all of the Monster Manaul wildshape creatures (except for the Elementals). The Wildshaping list serves as a template to be put onto the current druid, so there are no bonuses that are not supposed to be there (aka attack rolls, saves, etc are figured out as plusses to the druid's base).

Neither of these are yet posted on our campaign website, but I could have them emailed to you if you were interested.

Also, in case you are interested, I now have a Cleric Spellsheet of all the WOTC Cleric spells (same format as above) done.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
R&R can only use the spell lists from the PHB and R&R. R&R2 has the spell lists from all the sourcebooks up to R&R2. That being said, no you'll probably NOT see WotC new druid spells unless they are online

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads