• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Congragulations Graydoom!!

Quickbeam

Explorer
Oh, and then I spent like, 15-20 minutes deciding on a avatar. I figured 'S' is for Scorch, so that would suit me just fine. However, my wife wanted me to use the big ol' dragon near the end of the options list.

Wicht

Hero
Scorch said:
Oh, and then I spent like, 15-20 minutes deciding on a avatar. I figured 'S' is for Scorch, so that would suit me just fine. However, my wife wanted me to use the big ol' dragon near the end of the options list.

Is that all - I spent like 30 minutes yesterday going through every single avatar - picked one I liked and then found out that it was identical to the one PC had picked. So I was forced to go through them again to get the current one.

graydoom

First Post
Re: *chuckles*

Scorch said:
You guys crack me up! I wasted a few hours by not retrieving my access code after registering my new username this morning...and then I stupidly decided to take my wife to lunch. I could easily be in the forties or fifties right now if I wasn't such a slacker ;) .

Thanks! I'm glad we're doing some good :). Now stop slacking, you!

:p

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Just posting to increase my count. Move along... nothing toe see here...

Shoo...

Go away....

Okay if you're still here, what do you think is the meaning of life?

Wicht

Hero
MythandLore said:

Chess on the board to bring up your post count???
You guys are sick! :rolleyes:

It is mere coincedence that chess also increases post count - I play for the thrill of the game :eek:
Post like this on the other hand are entirely about upping the score :D

Superman

First Post
Scorch said:

You have my S.
S doesn't stand for Scorched.
Why do you really have my S?
Are you trying to be like me? :)

MythandLore

First Post
Scorch said:

Wicht said:

Is that all - I spent like 30 minutes yesterday going through every single avatar - picked one I liked and then found out that it was identical to the one PC had picked. So I was forced to go through them again to get the current one.

I spent over an hour going thur every Avatar on the board then another finding then touching up my avatar.
I really like it though!
It's a raven if you can't tell. :)

Dave G

First Post
;)
...and I repeat!
;)

THIS IS NOT A CONTEST!!!

I should say it again...
;)

I must be getting curmudgeonly in my old age... you whippersnappers need to get off my lawn! *shakes his cane*

Remove ads