• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Consequences of Failure

G

Guest 6801328

...Nearly always by trying to turn non goal and approach scenarios into goal and approach scenarios. Which as you now realize wasn't the best of approaches.

Umm....wasn't that exactly what you (and others) were asking us to do? "Go ahead, see if you can make THIS work with Goal and Approach! Mwuhahahahahahaha."

Yes: foolish me for engaging in that game.

Hmmm, that'd make a good tide pod eater slogan.... Go try a tide pod... you don't really know how good they are if you haven't tried one ;)

Get back to me with the report after you do, 'kay?

Oh, and this:
It's good to see you finally realize the approach you were taking that was causing the rest of use so much frustration.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?! The approach I took?

Unbelievable....

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Umm....wasn't that exactly what you (and others) were asking us to do? "Go ahead, see if you can make THIS work with Goal and Approach! Mwuhahahahahahaha."

Yes: foolish me for engaging in that game.

...Or foolish you for asserting that goal and approach would work for anything. I'm glad that you've came around to the realization that it doesn't.

G

Guest 6801328

You are trying to sell @Elfcrusher's goal and approach method though...

Trying to explain it to people who don't seem to understand it, but give the appearance (but maybe no more than that) of wanting to understand it, is hardly selling it.

And since when is it mine?

G

Guest 6801328

...Or foolish you for asserting that goal and approach would work for anything. I'm glad that you've came around to the realization that it doesn't.

Yup. It won't work for people who want to play a board game. But that wasn't "coming around", I knew that all along.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Trying to explain it to people who don't seem to understand it, but give the appearance (but maybe no more than that) of wanting to understand it, is hardly selling it.

You have a bad problem with saying and implying others are discussing in bad faith. I point that out so that you can at least be aware that it's happening and not because I'm trying to push your buttons.

And since when is it mine?

...Since we established that all the goal and approach method people have some unique nuances between their similar but different goal and approach playstyles

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads