• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Constables of the 14th Ward

pathfinderq1

First Post
Thea woke up slowly, and very much out of sorts- this was hardly the sort of shelter she was used to, and cold rations were no substitute for hot tea and a full breakfast. Still, she was a dedicated constable, and her spirits seemed to brighten as they broke camp and got ready to move on. After all, as bad as they were feeling right now the halfling they were looking for was probably doing even worse...

She took a few quick preparations but otherwise seemed ready to go.

OOC: The normal healing for rest ought to be enough for her. She'll cast Endure Elements on herself once she wakes up, and when they're ready to go she use her Hat of Disguise to get back into her Orcish undercover ID; skill modifier with the Hat is +17.

Leif

Adventurer
Wally Alphonsus

"Hey, Sugar!" Wally says to Thea with a bawdy, almost lewd, wink, "Where have you been hiding? I didn't notice you around at bedtime last night, and believe me I looked. Oh! I looked!"

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Raul

Raul yawns and packs away the healing kit from Darius. Raul yawns again as he stretches and performs his morning meditations. When everyone is ready to move out, Raul yawns and stands up, ready to go, rubbing his eyes. "Ok, I'm ready."

xedr

First Post
Looking through the window, Darius asks Wally [highlight]"Are you sure those doors lead in the right direction?"[/highlight]

Scotley

Hero
Wally shoots Darius a withering look, clearly displeased to be interrupted. "Hey, who's the guide here constable sir? If you think you can do better just take off and see if you ever find that little furry footed scribbler down here. I've never been this way, but I'm pretty sure I know where we can get back on ground I know from here. Unless you want to go back there and spend the next six months hauling rocks away from that cave in, this is the path we take."

Leif

Adventurer
Wally Alphonsus

Motioning for the constables to follow him, Wally starts to head back out of the door of the control room to make his winding way back out to the corridor with the big doors.

"Come on, then, let's get this show on the road!"

[more discussion? is everyone following?]

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

"Thank you, friend Jonas." Alarion nods gratefully at the ranger before moving up beside Wally. "Lead on, then, good guide."

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

When he wakes, Moru excuses himself to find the most secluded spot their accomodations allow. He produces a large book from his backpack, and with Retbi being uncharactaristically silent and attentive on his shoulder, the wizard turns the pages in the book in a careful meditative state.

When he's finished, he returns the book to his pack smiling. "Ready when everyone else is."

[sblock=OOC]He'll hold off casting his Mage Armor for right now, since it only lasts 5 hours. Spells prepped today:

Cantrips (4+1 DC 13/14): Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ghost Sound, Resistance, Acid Splash(S)
1st level (4+1 DC 14/15): Feather Fall, Mage Armor, Magic Missle x2, Grease(S)
2nd level (3+1 DC 15/16): Invisibility, Resist Energy, Protection from Arrows, Summon Monster 2(S)
3rd level (2+1 DC 16/17): Lightning Bolt, Fireball, Summon Monster 3(S)[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Retbi Sen

[sblock=Retbi chitters to Moru]"Good job, Boss! I notice you loaded up a lot more than you did for yesterday. Planning to kick some butt and take some names, huh? Oh boy, I can't wait to watch this!"[/sblock]

Remove ads