D&D 3E/3.5 Converted Dragons for the CC 3.5

Krishnath

First Post
Shade said:
You might want to check out the rattlyr dragon in Shining South to make sure they aren't the same creature. It is a snakelike dragon with "hood extension" like a cobra.

I fully intend to, thus *consider* ;)

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
I'm pretty sure that rattlyr isn't a true dragon, and the cobra dragon is, age categories and all. Not certain, but I think so...

Demiurge out.

Krishnath

First Post
This thread needs to be stickied...

Anyway, after finally aquiring Sandstorm and taking a good look at the sand dragon, I can safely say that the Sand Dragon, and the Yellow (chromatic) Dragon are not the same animal. The Sand Dragon for example is quite brown in the scales, and chaotic neutral. Which incidentally is nice since we need more neutral dragons in D&D. :D

Anyway, here is the yellow dragon, I just finished converting it, only took three hours. :D

Note that I exchanged the original yellow dragons protection from lightning and lower water spell-like abilities to the closest 3E equivalents (energy immunity and control water respectively), everything else was a direct port. :D

Please feel free to comment on it.

Attachments

• Dragon, Yellow.doc
    63 KB · Views: 199

Shade

Monster Junkie
Yeah, this one should definitely be stickied.

IMHO, the sand dragon is much more similar to the brown dragon than the yellow, but still stands on its own.

The yellow dragon looks good. Nice work. :cool:

Krishnath

First Post
Shade said:
Yeah, this one should definitely be stickied.

IMHO, the sand dragon is much more similar to the brown dragon than the yellow, but still stands on its own.

The yellow dragon looks good. Nice work. :cool:
Thank you. Btw, I just realised I never calculated the hp for the different age categories...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases