• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Converting monsters from Mayfair Games Role Aids product line

Nookie

Explorer
I think the extra skills and feats would make this a bigger challenge maybe one more cr.

i think Its safe to remove the red parts too :)

Cleon

Legend
I think the extra skills and feats would make this a bigger challenge maybe one more cr.

i think Its safe to remove the red parts too :)

Not sure the difference is enough to warrant a higher CR. I'd rather give it something extra so there's little question of it being nastier.

The simplest solution would be to allow it to have 2 slams as a full attack. That'd be worth a +1 CR.

Cleon

Legend
Not sure the difference is enough to warrant a higher CR. I'd rather give it something extra so there's little question of it being nastier.

The simplest solution would be to allow it to have 2 slams as a full attack. That'd be worth a +1 CR.

Hmm, that gives me an idea. How about we give the "mindless clumsy version" the SRD Zombie's Single Action Only special quality and a speed of 30 ft.?

That would emphasise the increase speed and combat agility of the Cunning Cloth Golem.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I like 2 slams on the smart version, and the single actions for the mindless version works, though then we might want to reduce that one's CR by one also.

Cleon

Legend
I like 2 slams on the smart version, and the single actions for the mindless version works, though then we might want to reduce that one's CR by one also.

I'll improve the Cunning One to 2 slams, but I'll leave the Single Action off the lower-powered version until we hear from the other folks.

Cleon

Legend
Oh, and if we might need to consider tweaking the Construction price & costs, especially if we add Single Action Only to the basic mindless version.

Remove ads