cool d20 modern maps

Got a link to the better stuff with lower prices? I'd love to see it. I'm sure others would, as well.

Also Pinterest, Deviantart, and numerous other sites, all maps free.

AnimeSniper

Explorer
I have few futuristic battlemaps I found on deviantart years ago. Too bad there isn't a free random map generator for small areas to entire world geography maps that DGM's could utilize when planning their Campaign Settings?

Thomas Shey

Legend
Got a link to the better stuff with lower prices? I'd love to see it. I'm sure others would, as well.

The biggest problem I find is its difficult to find someone dedicated to doing modern period maps. Patreons for battlemap makers are pretty cost effective, but the only person in that category who seems to do modern maps is Kidney Boy and Map Alchemist (and the latter are isomorphic maps which can have their issues).

heruca

Explorer
OK, yes, we all know that free maps exist online, JD Smith. That's not the point. I'm offering the means for GMs to create their own Modern Day maps to their exact specifications, so that they don't have to scour the internet looking for a map that isn't really what they need but is "meh, close enough".

OK, yes, we all know that free maps exist online, JD Smith. That's not the point. I'm offering the means for GMs to create their own Modern Day maps to their exact specifications, so that they don't have to scour the internet looking for a map that isn't really what they need but is "meh, close enough".
I understand you're trying to sell your product using a necro'd thread, but the truth is that GMs don't need to scour anything.

The sites I have listed have thousands of maps ready to use, of equal or greater quality than your product, for free.

Remove ads