Core Handbook Errors Discussion

Family

First Post
I'd suggest you use this thread to help WotC with any type of error you may find. (I've been told they will be watching this thread).

-Constructive criticism for better gaming.

Last edited:

Stormtalon

First Post
Scribble said:
error number 1: GLARING ERROR

Scribble has not received a free copy of all 3 rulebooks... Wassup with that???

I would like to report the exact same error on my part -- amazing coincidence!

Also, to forestall any further reports of this error, I'd like to include the fact that an untold number of us may be ready to report it as well!

Dragonbait

Explorer
Wormwood said:
Scanning errors don't count, by the way.

Drat, I was going to reccomend they use larger font on page 123 of the DMG. My scanner was not picking up the text that well so I could send it out over the internet.

I kid! I kid!

Transit

First Post
Does "turning the whole game into nothing more than a slightly expanded version of the D&D Miniatures game" count as an error?

Because there seems to be almost nothing in the three books that isn't focused entirely on fighting tabletop skirmish battles using plastic miniatures and a battlemat or dungeon tiles.

I figure it MUST be an error. Why on earth would they do this to D&D on purpose?

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Transit said:
Does "turning the whole game into nothing more than a slightly expanded version of the D&D Miniatures game" count as an error?

Because there seems to be almost nothing in the three books that isn't focused entirely on fighting tabletop skirmish battles using plastic miniatures and a battlemat or dungeon tiles.

I figure it MUST be an error. Why on earth would they do this to D&D on purpose?

No the error is the two words left off the cover. It should read Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases